Creation of this magnificent palace garden is associated with the construction boom in 1720. Prague’s palce garden is located in the historic part of Prague between Prague Castle and Malostranska, having a magnificent panorama to the historic center of Prague. The Garden was designed by Frantisek Maximilian Kanka, who reconstructed the palace, and then created the garden.
The Garden retained its baroque style, without any significant changes while Vrtba Palace was subjected to radical changes over the next centuries. Statues, sculptures and decorations were created by Matthias Bernard Braun. The artist Vaclav Vavřinec Reiner was involved in a masterpiece as well. However, the interior decoration of the hall remained untouched until today. The fresco on the vault with an image of Venus and Adonis was written by Vaclav Vavrinec Reiner. In 1990 – 1998, Palace Garden has undergone with complete renovation and was opened to the public in June 3, 1998.
|Ceremony type:||Civil, Symbolic Wedding, Vow Renewals|
|Capacity:||upto 200 guests|
|Ceremony days:||The Garden operates from April to October. Please refer to us regarding the date of the Ceremony.|